Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

There were a ton of things to do in the Villages last night.  I think every one of the country clubs had a party with live entertainment.  There are now 11 country clubs, so this made plenty of options.  There was also entertainment on each of the 3 town squares, plus a number of other restaurants in the area with special New Year's parties planned.  As for us, we prefer staying home and watching the ball drop on TV.  Golf carts can be just as dangerous as cars in the hands of a driver who has had a little too much to drink.  Hope you all had a safe beginning to 2013.

We are going to be doing some extensive traveling over the next few months.   This blog will be going on hiatus while I am gone.   In the meantime, I will be working on my latest travel blog.  If anyone is interested, the link can be found on our main web page.  If you know me, you know how to find it or how to email me to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment